Cescato Musiktechnologie has released version 1.30 of Trans Computer Maschine plug-in for Windows, a freeware Semi-modular Vintage Lead Synthesizer + Pattern Sequencer modeled after two legendary mono synths and a custom analog sequencer from Germany.
New features include:
– Added ‘Envelopes’ gate input indicators.
– Added ‘Filter Cutoff Link’ switch for band-pass use.
– Added ‘Filter’ modulation indicators.
– Added ‘inverted Seq Cnt’ modulation sources.
– Added labels to Sequencer ‘Skip’ buttons.
– Added middle position ‘Preset’ for Sequencer interval row.
– Added ‘MIDI Ch. Router’. input indicators.
– Added mixer ‘Oscillators Waveform’ selection from GUI images.
– Improved Sequencer transport section featuring status display.
Trans Computer Maschine is available for free as VST plug-in for Windows here.