CWI Technology updates TX16Wx Software Sampler to v2.0 beta 16
TX16Wx free professional VSTi sampler
CWI Technology has updated the public beta of TX16Wx Software Sampler 2.0 to beta 16.
- Fixed crash in GDI+ shutdown on WinXP.
- Fixed crash with badly assigned loops.
- Fixed continuous LFO not playing correctly with transport stopped.
- Fixed SFZ “group” loop definition not being read correctly in some cases.
- Fixed UI update issue on WinXP.
- Tweaked beat detection algorithm to produce better results.
- All UI aspects should now be preserved across open/close/session.
- Added “step” sync for sequence LFO modulators. When active, tempo sync is per step.
- Inactive filter is now rendered “off”.
- Added zero line in sample editor.
- Added volume control for preview in file browser / dialog.
- LFO default frequency is now 0.5 Hz.
- Slice layouts now show slice number in keyboard mapper.
- Re-slicing wave now preserves pinned slices better.
- Delete loop/delete slices/re-slicing wave now cleans out mapped group loop assignments.
- Re-slicing/delete/add slice now updates existing mappings with new slice definitions.
- Layout slices now uses sampler auto keyboard mapping bounds.
- Layout slices now creates non-overlapped key mappings.
- Sample editor now allows double click to create/delete slices.
- Duplicate range can now use loop/slice as source region.
- Input field with MIDI values now listen to note-on when double-clicked (setting).
TX16Wx 2.0 beta 15 is available for free as a VST plug-in for 32/64-bit Windows at CWi Technology.
Tagged 64 bit, CWI Technology, freeware, sampler, SFZ, soundfonts, VST, Windows