H.G. Fortune sets free ProtoPlasm TSM Pro pad and texture synthesizer
ProtoPlasm TSM Pro pad and texture synth
H.G. Fortune has announced that its ProtoPlasm TSM Pro pad and texture synthesizer plug-in for Windows is now available to download as freeware.
ProtoPlasm TSM Pro is an Athmo, Pad & Texture Synthesizer. One of the special features of this synthesizer is a very easy to handle modulation-system with 8 LFO/S&H-outputs plus adopted Transition system and unique Supermodulation (SMOD).
ProtoPlasm TSM Pro features:
- three digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 150 different waveforms
- each oscillator’s level can be modulated by different sources
- adopted Transition System with 3 modes
- Super Modulation for osc. and both filters
- Filter-FM for both filters with adjustable sources from all osc.
- Shape function for S&H seed source
- one LP filter (24db Lowpass) with adjustable Boost and ADSR EG
- one HP filter (12db Hipass) with adjustable Boost and ADSR EG
- two shape-able LFO with pattern like waveforms (bpm-synced)
- one shape-able standard LFO (bpm-synced)
- one shape-able Sample & Hold with pattern (bpm-synced)
- each LFO and S&H provide an additional Mix-out for mixed LFO-shapes
- one ADSR EG for VCA
- adjustable level for direct, LP and HP output with separate pan each
- stereo-delay for PingPong effects (bpm-synced)
- User-Waves for oscillators via Wav / SF2 files – in free version there’s only SF2 support for Osc1
ProtoPlasm TSM Pro is available to download as a free VST plug-in for Windows at H.G. Fortune.
Tagged H.G. Fortune, plugins, synthesizer, VST, Windows