Hypercube Softwares updates Universal Patch Finder to v1.3
Hypercube Softwares has updated Universal Patch Finder to version 1.3. Universal Patch Finder is a free standalone and VST plug-in for Windows that allows you to index any kind of patch (Kontakt, REX, WAV, AIFF) from your favorite audio libraries.
Changes in Universal Patch Finder v1.3:
- Allow library relocation.
- Some libraries tagging bugs fixed.
- Empty audio buffers after playing without loop.
- Allow patches with. at the beginning.
- Allow MIDI patches inside Kontakt libraries.
Universal Patch Finder features:
- Wallpaper editor with 3 layers and shadow masking
- 20 tags to organize your libraries
- Audio preview of REX, WAV and AIFF
- Preview in sync with your VST Host
- Can run in standalone or VST
- Extract Geist patterns from any REX file
- Available in 64 bits and 32 bits
- Complete tagging system for patches
- Popular tag databases import: Mediabay and Kontakt tags
- Auto-tagging Plugins in C# scripts, .NET assemblies or native DLL
Universal Patch Finder is available for free as a VST plug-in for 32/64-bit Windows at Hypercube Softwares.
Tagged Hypercube Softwares, patchs, presets, REX, sampler, SFZ