Inear Display updates SicknDstroy lo-fi effect to v1.1
Inear Display has released version 1.1 of SicknDstroy, bringing a multimode pre-filter and a new user interface to the freeware lo-fi effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
SicknDstroy multimode lo-fi effect
- Pre Filter with lowpass, highpass and bandpass modes.
- 4 processing modes:
- bitcrushing and samplerate reduction are chained (classic mode).
- bitcrusher and samplerate reducer outputs are separated and mixed together.
- bitcrusher and samplerate reducer outputs are separated and ring-modulating.
- samplerate reducer output is subtracted from bitcrusher output.
- Mix switch to combine the processed signal and the unfiltered part of the input signal.
SicknDstroy is available for free as a VST/AU plug-in for 32/64 bit Windows and Mac OS at Inear Display.
Tagged 64 bit, Audio Unit, crusher, effects, filter, Inear Display, lo-fi, VST, Windows