KX77FREE updates Kx-PolyMod free modular polyphonic synthesizer to v1.5
KX77FREE has released version 1.5 of Kx-PolyMod a Modular polyphonic synthesizer with stereo SF2 player.
Kx-PolyMod modular polyphonic synthesizer
Changes in Kx-PolyMod v1.02:
- Four SV filters (LP, HP, BP, notch) added with the possibility to adjust the number of poles of the slope (2 to 4, 12dB to 24 dB).
- Two CS70M filters added (LP, HP), a special version of the SV filter with the same limits found in the tests: the cut off limited to 7040hz (9 volts) and the resonance level limited to 0.88.
- Better reset of the voices (filters and oscillators).
- Now, the levels of the harmonics before the cut off do not decrease when the resonance is high (LP or BP, 18,12, 6).
- A soft Tanh process has been implemented in some filters, the signal is modified by the Tanh process following the input level. This is similar but produces less distortions.
- A GUI tool added: you can change the joystick background color to identify your plug-in if you have a session with many plug-ins used.
- The internal help text has been modified to correct some errors and to update the test values.
- Fixed bugs : The cut off of the MgL2 filter was false, the values used were not those of the oversampled filters.
- In some cases, the F1-F2 mix multiplied the stereo VCF output by 0, doing higher CPU use.
Kx-PolyMod is available for free as VST plug-in for Windows at KX77FREE.
Tagged modular, plugins, SF2, synthesizer, VST, Windows