Lostin70s releases Devil’s Compressor a free compressor / limiter plug-in
Lostin70s releases Devil’s Compressor a high quality compressor/limiter with low delay. There are no limitation so putting the attack and release to 0, the ratio to 1/24 threshold to -30 will produce distortion. Devil’s Compressor plugin has been developed originally for guitar live playing but is suitable also in mix.
Devil’s Compressor features:
- Attack between 0 and 120 ms.
- Release between 0 and 600 ms.
- Input level to output level Ratio between 1/1 and 1/24.
- Threshold from with the compressor is active between (0 and -30 dB).
- Gain make up.
- An high pass filter can be added on source signal in order to compute energy (it does not acts on output).
- 3 VU meters (input, output, attenuation level) with clipping led.
Devil’s Compressor is available to download for free as a 32/64 bit plug-in for Windows at Lostin70s.
Tagged 64 bit, compressor, effects, limiter, plugins, VST, Windows