MAGIX updates Independence Free sampler workstation to v3.1
Independence Free sampler workstation
Magix has updated Independence Free plug-in to v3.1. The new version 3.1. also has 64-bit Mac OS X interfaces for VST plug-ins, Audio Units and standalone devices.
Independence Free combines virtual instrument technology, premium sound libraries and the Independence Sampler Workstation into one unique software solution
- Based on the powerful Independence Audio Engine
- Audio import support for up to 25 audio files. Load your own sounds into Independence Free and create your own instruments!
- VST effect plug-in import: you can now load 3rd party VST effect plug-ins into Independence Free!
- As well as VST, AU and Standalone now the RTAS interface is also available for Mac and Windows
- Virtual keyboard, Time-Stretching & Pitch Shifting, E-License Instruments compatibility as well as all other features that are found in Independence
- No time or memory restrictions
- Commercial use allowed
- For Mac OS X 10.6 (Universal Binary), Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit)
Independence Free is available as VST/AU/RTAS plug-in for 32 & 64 bit Windows and Mac OS X at Magix.
Tagged 64 bit, Audio Unit, freeware, instruments, Mac OS, Magix, RTAS, sampler, VST, Windows