Mastrcode Music releases T-Force Alpha Plus trance synthesizer plug-in
Mastrcode Music has released T-Force Alpha Plus a free synthesizer plug-in aimed at trance music.
Alpha Plus is the advanced version of the T-Force Alpha TS. It has all features of the Alpha TS with some more and some updated functions: new synthesis (Subtractive and additionally FM Synthesis), revised oscillators with more functions and now with a separate Noise Oscillator, new Mod Envelopes, with a new integrated Sidechain FX (e.g. for the typical side-chained pad sounds and/or pumping basses, etc.).
T-Force Alpha Plus Advanced Trance Synthesizer the advanced version of the T-Force Alpha TS
- Synthesis: Subtractive/FM.
- 3 free running Multiwave Oscillators with phase retrigger option for each oscillator, voice control (adjustable from 1 to 8 voices per osc), adjustable stereo width and panning, with Sine, Saw, Ramp (reversed Saw), Triangle, Pulse (square with PWM) waveforms.
- 1 Noise Oscillator with adjustable stereo width and volume.
- 1 Resonance Four Pole State Variable Filter, switchable between Low Pass, High Pass, Bandpass and switchable 12/24 dB slope, Resonance can be driven up to self oscillation.
- 1 ADSR Filter Envelope.
- 1 ADSR Amp Envelope.
- 2 ADSR Mod Envelopes.
- 2 host syncable LFOs.
- Adjustable Drive function for Saturation/Distortion.
- Two band Low Freq/High Freq Equalizer.
- 32 step Envelope Controlled Trance Gate.
- Velocity control (on/off).
- Dual Delay, switchable between Stereo mode and Ping-pong mode (right and left channels have their own tempo settings).
- Stereo Reverb.
- Integrated Sidechain FX, optional with internal BPM synced triggering or external triggering via MIDI In (triggered by MIDI Note On, on MIDI channel 2).
- All functions fully automatable.
T-Force Alpha Plus is available for free as VST plug-in for Windows at Mastrcode Music.
Tagged FM, Mastrcode Music, subtractive, synthesizer