MeldaProduction updates MDrummer Small drum machine to version 4.04
Mdrummer Small free drum machine
MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer Small to version 4.04. The new version adds two effects, optimizes the analysis engine and delays, adds a virtual keyboard and more.
MDrummer Small is the lightest version of MDrummer. It does not contain drumset editor nor rhythm editor nor rhythm generator. However it contains several drumsets and rhythms and it is FREE!
Changes in MDrummer version 4.04:
- Added MStereoGenerator and MStereoScope effects.
- Sonogram highly optimized in all analyzers and smoothness doesn’t have effect on it anymore.
- Delay lines optimization.
- Added virtual keyboard to all edits.
- Phase of all oscillators can now be adjusted directly by dragging the graph or fine-tune using mouse-wheel.
- Improved user interface layout of some plugins.
- MSampler and MMultiSampler delay range extended to 1000ms.
- Fix: Load drumset presets in loop editors didn’t work.
- Fix: Sample library analysis and import produced “silence” drum volume making resulting drums silent.
- Fix: Progress dialogs weren’t showing with correct graphics.
- Fix: Compatibility issues, mainly with Live.
- Fix: Windows couldn’t minimize MDrummer from taskbar.
- Fix: MDrummer could crash on 64-bit platforms in projects exceeding 4GB.
- Fix: Pitch-bend hasn’t been detected accurately.
- Fix: File dialogs didn’t update list of files when predefined folders or drives have been selected.
MDrummer Small is available to download for free as a VST/VST3/AU plugin for 32-bit or 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X at MeldaProduction.
Tagged 64 bit, Audio Unit, drum machine, instruments, Mac OS, MeldaProduction, plugins, VST, VST3, Windows