MScontrol FREE Mid/Side Plugin Released by Tek’it Audio
Tek’it Audio has released MScontrol, a free professional mid/side controller utility plugin.
MScontrol offers stereo signal encoding into mid-side signal, decoding of mid-side signal into stereo signal, as well as an “onboard” mode to adjust the signal.
You can use the plug-in to take control of the gain, panoramic, flip the phase, or mute the mid or side signals separately. Widen your sound, move it the way you want in the stereo space or enhance the mono compatibility. Monitor the L/R and M/S levels with the dBFS peak meters to keep your signal under control.
- Mid/Side encoder and decoder.
- Onboard mode.
- Mid-Side gain and panning control.
- Phase inverter on Mid-Side channels.
- Mute control on Mid and Side channels.
- Input channels swap.
- Carefully calibrated Digital Peak Meters.
- Support any sample rate.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Zero processing latency.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Up to 16 user presets per bank.
- Comes with user manual.
- Easy installer.
MScontrol Mid/Side utility plugin is available for Windows and MAC OS as a free download at Tek’it Audio website in Audio Unit, VST2, VST3, (32-bit & 64-bit) plugin format: https://tekit-audio.com/products/effects/mscontrol/
Tagged 64 bit, Audio Unit, effects, freeware, Mac OS, Mid/Side, plugins, Tek'it Audio, VST, Windows