Nick Crow Lab updates TubeDriver amplifier emulation to v1.2
Nick Crow Lab has announced the release of version 1.2 of TubeDriver, which includes the first VST/AU Mac version. TubeDriver is a tube amplifier emulation for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST & AU).
TubeDriver tube amplifier emulation plug-in
Changes in TubeDriver v1.2:
- Post Low Pass filter added (6 dB/oct).
- Post High Pass filter frequency control added.
- Removed drift and noise functions.
- Some changes in the interface.
- Mac OS X compatibility added.
TubeDriver is available for free as VST/AU plugin for 32/64-bit Windows and Mac OS X at Nick Crow Lab.
Tagged 64 bit, amp, amplifer, Audio Unit, Mac OS, Nick Crow Lab, tube, VST, Windows