Sound Magic releases Orchestral Strings One free string orchestra instrument
Orchestral Strings One
Sound Magic has released Orchestral Strings One a free string orchestra instrument plug-in. Orchestral Strings One was recorded utilizing the legendary acoustics in the famous Berliner Hall – home of the world class BERLINER PHILHARMONIKER. Our full string orchestra contains 14 violins, 10 Violas, 8 Cellos and 6 Double Basses. Now it’s your turn to experience this huge orchestral section as a useful string instrument. Sound Magic has created Orchestral Strings One as a single ensemble complete with the beautiful ambience of this amazing hall.
Orchestral Strings One features:
- Innovative Sampling technologies put 14 violins, 10 Violas, 8 Cellos and 6 Double Basses into One instrument.
- Neo Hybrid Modeling Engine make the full strings section into 200MB.
- Innovative Key Switch and Controller system makes it ideal for use in live performance.
- Can real-time switch between Spic, Staccato, Pizzicato, Legato, Cresando, Decresando, PFP, Vibrato, Tremolo, Trills and Sordino by Key Switches and MIDI Controllers.
- Fully controllable legato system.
- Auto Rhythm Tool helps you better and quicker play repeated notes on fly.
- Multi Microphone Positions, Player, Audience and Ambience/Room.
- Small RAM usage and Light on CPU.
- Built-in High-Quality Reverb.
- Built in 64-Steps Sequencer enable users to compose their string phrases in a quickest and efficient way.
- Support Add-ons System.
Orchestral Strings One is available for free as a VST/AU plug-in for 32/64-bit Windows and Mac OS X.
Tagged 64 bit, Audio Unit, instruments, Sound Magic, strings, VST, Windows