Tone2 Audiosoftware releases Firebird 2.0 synthesizer plug-in as freeware
Firebird Harmonic Content Morphing synthesizer
Tone2 Audiosoftware has updated its Firebird synthesizer plugin to version 2.0 and released it as freeware (previously $79). FireBird features Harmonic Content Morphing (HCM) synthesis. Featuring an impressive selection of 437 build-in sounds, representing both highly sought-after VA sounds, as well as sounds more specific to Firebird and characterized by its Harmonic Content Morphing synthesis, breathing both life and dynamics into the sounds.
New features and enhancements:
- Enhanced sound: Less aggressive treble, more smooth.
- Ultra quality is selected by default.
- Lower CPU because of SSE2 support.
- Faster loading and saving of songs.
- Smart installer which automatically detects the correct location.
- Enhanced host compatibility.
- Accidentally visiting the website by clicking on the logos is not longer possible.
- Reworked some graphics.
- First patch was clipping in some hosts.
- The product is now freeware (previously $79).
- Keyfile is not longer required.
- Iqm is switched to off by default.
- V2.0 is downward compatible with previous versions.
- CPU can reduced by selecting a lower quality in ‘setup’.
FireBird is available as a free VST plug-in for Windows at Tone2 website.
Tagged harmonic, morphing, synthesizer, Tone2, VST, Windows