VST Zone updates U.F.O. Zone Edition synth to v1.1
U.F.O. Zone Edition VSTi
VST Zone has updated U.F.O. Zone Edition for Windows VST to version 1.1. U.F.O. Zone Edition is a subtractive synthesizer with three oscillators.
- 3 oscillators with 36 waveforms to choose.
- 2 SVF filters.
- 2 delay, chorus and reverb effects.
- quick subpreset for ADSR envelope.
- preset randomization (randomize OSC, filter or effect separately for each OSC or all at once).
- subpreset saving, loading (save OSC, filter or effects setting for use in different preset).
- 51 presets in 5 subcategories (atmosphere, effects, pads, instruments and synths).
Changes in v1.1:
- Additional optimization for better performance.
- Polyphony voice manager. Now you can set number of voices for each preset to reduce CPU usage.
- Portamento mode for mono/1voice.
- Fixed graphic/step LFOs bug that cause problem after loading project in DAW.
- New presets available. 66 total.
- For standalone version only – Added ability to switch to full-screen mode (ALT+ENTER).
U.F.O. Zone Edition is available for free as VST plug-in for Windows at VST Zone.
Tagged chorus, delay, reverb, subtractive, synthesizer, VST, VST Zone