Circular Labs updates Mobius Programmable Looper plug-in to v2.4
Mobius programmable looper
Circular Labs has updated Mobius Programmable Looper plugin to version 2.4. The focus of this release was was fixing some memory leaks and a few bugs.
Mobius is a tool for live recording and manipulation of audio loops, with features similar to those of the Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro and the Electrix Repeater.
This is a live performance looper, not to be confused with static loop triggering and assembly tools like Acid. It is similar to having 8 synchronized stereo EDPs with the ability to copy loops and timing between them.
New features in Mobius 2.4:
- The “Periodic Status Log” global parameter enables printing of Mobius memory consumption once a minute for debugging.
Bugs fixed in Mobius 2.4:
- Slow memory leak on Mac when drawing text in the UI.
- Large Memory leak if Max Redo Count is more than 1.
- Changing “Beats per Bar” unstable with mouse.
- Input Port and a few other parameters not displaying correctly in the main status area.
- Binding dialogs always show 8 tracks and 4 groups rather than the number of tracks and groups configured.
- Crash on Mac at startup when OSC is enabled.
- Missing Mac osc.xml file.
- Synchronization beats missed when Ableton transport is playing in a loop.
Mobius is available for free as a VST/AU plug-in for 32/64-bit Windows and Mac OS X at Circular Labs.
Tagged 64 bit, Audio Unit, Circular Labs, looper, Mac OS, sampler, VST, Windows