Tek’it Audio updates Genobazz bass synthesizer plug-in to 2.3.1
Tek’it Audio has announced the release of Genobazz v2.3.1. This new update of Genobazz focuses on user interface improvements. Genobazz 2 is a free monophonic bass synthesizer plug-in, using it you can create sound ranging from simple bass, drum kick and complex wobble to acid bass line.
Changes in Genobazz 2.3.1:
- Performance options are now saved with the preset.
- GUI Modified screen color to gray.
- GUI Moved info, social and help buttons next to the Tek’it Audio logo.
- GUI Improved random and Undo icons.
- GUI Improved performance options (Bend range, Env retrigger, Priority) selector.
- GUI updated the info screen.
- User Manual updated.
Genobazz 2.3.1 is available for free as VST plug-in for Windows at Tek’it Audio.
Tagged bass, synth, synthesizer, Tek'it Audio, VST, Windows